Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The ravings of GG - The Gadget Girl

Is what I used to be called a few years ago, because of my everlasting love for the newest and coolest of all gadgets...I was one of FIRST to get the clear "see-through" Palm Pilot (it was unbelievably cute, together with same "clear" Scrabble Swatch), and then I had the FIRST Tungsten, FIRST Ipod - and all generations of it since, all the coolest and best headsets and everything else remotely getting to the market, including ultra useful and cool Nokia phones (E62, N92 and then N95....)....

That was until I mean Iphone. I instantly realized its usefullness - it's a browser, a player for ALL, and it is simply the best "bundle-it-all" gadget I ever used. And then came the quest for...

Perfect case. There is no such thing, as experience shows. The most beautiful cases are Vaja. They are also ones you really have to wait for, expensive...and their clip is just useless. Rubber cases are ugly....skins are useless. So my IPhone is "caseless".

Today I saw an article on a detachable lens for Iphone - and I think this would make the HOTTEST gift!



So I ordered them! all three (of course). At least I am set with gifts to all of my "IPhonobics" (wow, I just made up another word.....the benefits of not knowing the proper way to speak the language, I guess).

This also has been the CHEAP way to "fuel" my obsession with gadgets......which is also a benefit!

No comments: