Friday, October 17, 2008

On appearances, photos, sells and stales


And so this is my premier post.....



and my first question....on marketing and marketing techniques. on truth in advertisement and our perception through what we want to see, through the mood of advertisement but not through the mood of a particular object....


this was my first sale on etsy. I honestly did not expect it.....I JUST posted the item and I honestly thought to myself that this picture really nailed my morning mood - I looked out on the terrace and saw the reds and golds just "sparkling"....
if somebody could just tell me why, but WHY this scarf?.....then I would just feel...even better than now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

because it's autumn, no? and the mood is in the colors.. and so is your photo. any advertisement is as good as its selling the image. your photos of the scarf in the leaves offers the image of a mood ;) a lovely one. so, congrats, once again.

s.

Yulechka said...

...
the mood was luckily "contained" on a square foot of space on my terrace.....

Anonymous said...

see, it wasn't too hard to find your blog, after all ;) - happily.

Vita said...

I knew you would be a great seller:) and once again--congratulations!!!