Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Selling passions




....or making money out of something one likes to do - equates to hard balancing. Once upon the time my husband decided to try to persuade me to make something out of my nack for finding amazing fashion bargains....and effectively killed my love for shopping for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, since once I tried making money out of my "hobby" - even though it actually paid, and paid amazingly - I lost interest in it!




I wonder if it is an unfortunate quality of character of mine....or something more common. Or maybe it has to do with doing something one TRULY likes - and thus enjoying it - or doing something very CLOSE or RELATED to what one likes...but not exactly what one likes.




complicated matter...maybe THAT has to do with my inability to copy designs completely from one piece to another and total excitement while tackling something new or inventing something new.....




here are two newest inventions....now the challenge is - can I repeat either one?......

3 comments:

Vita said...

I love the first one! And yes, it is a difficult balance, but it is possible;)

Yulasha said...

I soooo hope you CAN repeat the second one ;)

Rational Believer said...

don't repeat; then it will stop being art.